Once you enter our giveaway, here are some great suggestions for things to do at the
Champlain Valley Fair!
- Check out the grandstand shows- during “the 10 best days of summer,” there are a wide variety of shows ranging from concerts, and stand up comedy to a demolition derby and a freestyle motorcross show!
- The food– many people go to the fair for the tasty deep-fried, food on a stick concoctions. Some of our favorites are the Dizzy Dozen Fried Tacos, Maple Creemees from the Sugar Shack, and of course fried Oreos.
- Competitions– the fair hosts everything from gardening competitions to cattle competitions. Be sure to see who grew the biggest zucchini or who has the prettiest cow!
- Animals– if you are an animal lover then you’ll be sure to get your fill of animals at the fair! Stop by Old McDonald’s Farm and the Agriculture Barn to see baby chicks hatching or to milk a cow!
- Rides– for the thrill seekers…check out all the spinning, high speed rides that the fair has to offer.