Want to keep your apartment organized? Check out these five wallet friendly ways to keep everything in your apartment in one place.
- Command hooks! They can be used for everything: hanging up necklaces, keys, pictures, purses, sweatshirts, etc. You’ll thank me later.
- Have some extra books or belongings you want to store out of sight? Buy a storage ottoman. Store your stuff AND have somewhere to rest your feet; it’s a win-win.
- Have a lot of clothes but not enough closet space? Or too many shoes? Purchase a hanging closet organizer and you won’t have to throw everything in a pile on the floor anymore.
- Does a messy desk get you down? Start the school year off right with a desk organizer for your pens, books and whatever else you keep on your desk.
- Keep your pans and cutting boards organized and all in one place with this handy rack holder so you never have to wonder where anything is.